Sunday, October 18, 2009

I said it at the beginning of the year.....

Vikings, 16-0 regular season, Super Bowl champions. You all remember me saying that, right. Or maybe I said it to the cat, jokingly, when I was really whacked out with my blood sugar level about 450.

Unbelievable. I'm a fair-weather fan when it comes to any of the professional sports teams. I use to be into them, but I've lost most of my emotional attachment over the last 10 years or so. I actually listened to the game on radio today. I might join the bandwagon and really start following the Vikings the rest of year. I might even send out an invitation to Brett Favre and see if he want's to become an honorary grumpy old man.

1 comment:

  1. Sure, you could invite Brett Favre but he'll string you along for months trying to make up his mind whether to accept of not, and you can forget about him showing up for the writer's workshops and OBAs - Organized Blog Activities.

    ReplyDelete