Friday, January 29, 2010

President Princess Fairy Pants

From Mark Steyn on the Hugh Hewett show (via Maggie's Farm):
"Bush could very easily have said, well look, he could have stood there in the 2002 State of the Union and said look, I inherited this al Qaeda mess from Bill Clinton, because he didn’t have the guts to take out the guy in Afghanistan when he could have. He could have stood there in 2003 and said well look, I inherited this unfinished Iraq business from my predecessor who just wanted to fly over and bomb the no-fly zone once in a while, and that’s unfinished business that I “inherited”.

Obama will still be blaming everything on what he “inherited” in years and years to come. It’s time to man up. You’re the president. Nobody forced you to be the president. You wanted the job. Man up or get the hell out of the way. But to stand there blaming in this cheesy, tacky, finger pointing at a guy who’s been gone now for over a year just makes you look Princess Fairy Pants. It’s pathetic."

Ouch. That’s gonna leave a mark.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love those words, I love those words. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just shows the inherent lack of character of Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that -- almost drove into the ditch when he said "President Princess Fairy Pants." You do not want to get on Steyn's bad side.

    ReplyDelete