Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cheer Up!

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land".

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land".

Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the promised land…… I got so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, Savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc...I called the suicide hotline.
Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan .
I told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck........


(Did I just blatantly copy and paste a full post?

Yes.

Hat Tip to Gino, I know a funny post from a Grumpy Old Man when I read it)

1 comment: