Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I may have found the exception...

Before I retired the cruise line blog, I did a post which asked the question: have their ever been any unique deaths in the history of mankind. There are countless ways to die on this planet; but, has a human ever died in a way that no other deceased person experienced.

I'm sure that people must have been killed after getting hit by an airplane; but, jogging on the beach while listening to an Ipod? I don't think so.

Plane Hits, Kills Man on South Carolina Beach

A father of two in town on business was jogging and listening to his iPod when he was hit from behind and killed by a small plane making an emergency landing on the beach, officials said Tuesday.

All I can say is that is really one lousy way to die. I'm not listening to my Itouch anywhere outside my bedroom from now on. No freakin plane is gonna sneak up on me unaware.

No comments:

Post a Comment