Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's all perspective

While perusing Facebook, I happened to come across a post from a gal who graduated high school with me. Apparently she's all up in arms because of some of the inane status updates posted by others. Now I happen to know that she is naturally an abrasive, obnoxious personality. The reason I know is not only did we go to high school together but we dated for a few months after reconnecting at our 10-year high school reunion (granted, it seemed like A LOT longer than 3 months) . Yes, she was just like I remembered in high school: subtle as a chainsaw.

Anyhow, here is exactly what she wrote:

Does anyone else find it simply stupid reading posts from ppl that say they are at the McDonalds drive thru or the grocery store or at home? Come on, like I really care. post something interesting like you are at a concert or something. Sorry if I offend anyone but I am already crabby...


For the record, I would like to point out that this lament comes from the same person who posted closeup pictures of herself getting her navel pierced. Yes, the fat rolls and stretch marks (she's had a few kids in the past ten years) were there for all her Facebook friends to see.

To be fair, I didn't find it stupid as much as I did....well.....utterly freaking repulsive.

No comments:

Post a Comment