Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Week 1 NFC North QB ratings

Since most contributors to this blog root passionately for an NFL squad within the NFC North division, it's the only division that matters here.

With that, it's the long anticipated (or not) return of weekly QB rankings:

1) Sam (Don't call me "Tom") Bradford - 84% completion rate, 346 yards and 3 TDs. Averaged nearly 11 yards per pass attempt but eight would've been more than enough.

2) Matt (Don't call me "William E.") Stafford - poetry in motion with 4 TDs.

3) Aaron (Don't call me "Mister") Rodgers - Can you say "All he does is win?" I knew you could.

4) Mike (Don't call me "John") Glennon - Almost led the Bears to an upset of the defending NFC champs. Imagine what he could do with a legit receiving corps. It's easy if you try.

-------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment