Sunday, November 1, 2009

If you're watching the Vike's game instead of listening on the radio...

like I am, then you missed it---Greg Coleman describing the Viking's secondary coverage, about midway through the 2nd quarter:

"they're on them like stink on doo-doo."

I guess that's much better than just saying they stink, as is usually the case with Viking's secondary over the years.

Update: OK, so for a couple of GB offensive series there in the 2nd half the secondary was a pile of doo-doo.

Update: I just listened to the post-game interview that Greg Coleman had with Percy Harvin---my brain hurts from listening to Harvin answer the questions. I don't imagine he was a communications major in college.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think they expect their student athletes at Florida to be students so much. Harvin is a smart enough guy, though, but I'd rather he be a go-to guy on a pass pattern than an analysis of Chaucer. And since no one gets paid millions to analyze Chaucer, he probably made the right move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least he steps smartly....groan

    ReplyDelete