Saturday, April 10, 2010

Harumph

For some reason I went to Northern Alliance Wannabe tonight.  Maybe I was feeling nostalgic.  I dunno.  Anyways, I found this wonderful little poster maker from the last election.  It brought me a back a little and reminded me of the people who were choosing to believe that this man was anything other than a committed leftist.  They chose to believe that he would be responsible with money.  They chose to believe that he wanted to transcend politics.  They chose to believe that he had the experience necessary to be competent.

He has been none of those things, of course.  What he has been is a first class disaster.  Not that you needed reminding.

3 comments:

  1. "He has been none of those things"

    No, he has not.

    "Not that you needed reminding."

    Obviously you're not worried about me; it's the sheeple we NEED to inform.

    And in this effort, I am reminded that Justice Stevens is not thinking about what's best for the constitution; just what is best for a LEFTIST court.

    http://stark-raving-sane-dont-go-in.blogspot.com/2010/04/obamas-extremism-has-been-rejected-by.html

    Grrrrrrrr.

    That is just WRONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It brought me a back a little and reminded me of the people who were choosing to believe that this man was anything other than a committed leftist...."

    You were talking about Obama, not Northern Alliance Wannabe, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Northern Alliance Wannabe is a committed terrorist, not a leftist. :)

    ReplyDelete